Dear Prospective Parents,
Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Mark E. Smith and I am the Director of Admissions and the Grade 5 Language Arts teacher here at Saint Peter School. Thank you for your interest regarding admission to our fine school. I would first like to mention that not only am I the Director of Admissions and a teacher, I am also the parent of a student who graduated from Saint Peter School (Class of 2013). In fact, as I always like to tell prospective parents, I was a Saint Peter’s parent before becoming Saint Peter’s Grade 5 teacher and then its Director of Admissions. As my son has continued his education, I have been very comfortable in knowing that not only did he receive a great academic education, he was also instilled with a strong, moral/ethical education, a sense of social justice, the teachings of Jesus, and firsthand learning about the value of hard work.
Saint Peter School prides itself in its approach to educate the whole child. We offer a rigorous academic curriculum and modern amenities including our Chromebook 1:1 initiative for grades 6-8, the Hoff Technology Center, an updated science lab, interactive SMART BOARDS in grades 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6, Spanish instruction starting in our Pre-K class, and an on-site after-school program. First and foremost, however, we have an incredibly dedicated faculty and staff.
With so much uncertainty in our world right now it is good to know that one thing remains certain, that the children of Saint Peter School continue to be engaged, educated and inspired remotely by their teachers. Saint Peter School has pivoted to online learning seamlessly providing lessons, student support and a constant connection to their classmates and teachers.
If you would like to become part of this great community we are currently accepting applications for all grade levels for the fall of 2020.
With the physical school currently closed the admissions process is different this year.
1. Please email Mr. Smith at email@example.com to set up a tour, or to ask some questions about the school. After we talk about the specific grade you are applying for I would be happy to answer any questions you have about our school.
2. Schedule a remote screening/assessment for your child(ren) and the classroom teacher via ZOOM.
3. After the student/teacher screening I will reach out to you with the results and the final steps in the process.
4. Pending acceptance, pay your deposit to secure your spot and set up your tuition payment plan for the upcoming year.
5. Financial aid is available. Apply and get approved by June 30th for an additional 5% in financial aid.
Saint Peter School is a wonderful community and we have especially proven it during this time of crisis with students, faculty, parents and administrators all working together towards one common goal.
I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you have about a specific program.
Director of Admissions