SEVENTEENTH ANNUAL DARE TO DREAM GALA & AUCTION
Please save the date for the largest fundraiser of the academic year, Saint Peter School’s Seventeenth Annual Gala & Auction held on Saturday, March 14, 2020, 6:00 P.M. Location: The Charles Hotel in Harvard Square.
Click here for ticket, donation & sponsorship information. Please RSVP by February 27!
Ten Fun Facts About the Gala & Auction
- The Gala & Auction is Saint Peter School’s largest fundraiser of the school year.
- The event begins at 6:00 P.M. with cocktails, passed hors-‘d oeuvres, and silent auction. Followed by dinner, remarks, and dancing.
- The proceeds from the ticket sales and the auction are earmarked for the Annual Fund by making Catholic education accessible for Saint Peter School Students.
- The highlight of the evening is the Fund-A-Need for a scholarship. Last year, the community raised over $30,000 for St. Peter School financial aid.
- Teachers’ Gift of Time is among the favorite silent auction items.
Favorites from last year’s Gift of Time:
Cooking with Chef Doug for four students
Grade 7 Teacher Mr. Robert Gray’s wife, bakes and donates four delicious bread for 3 weeks awarded to the three highest bidders.
St. Peter Afterdark for eight students with Mr. Smith and Sr. Carazo
And many more!
- Room Parents organizes classroom tables. This is a great way to show “classroom spirit” by attending a fun evening together with friends. Feel free to arrive solo, with your spouse/partner, friend, or relative. Mention on the RSVP card your seating preference.
- Advancement Office is in search of donations for the silent auction. Take a peek at the wish list: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0f44ada72da7fd0-2019
- What to wear? Cocktail attire or business attire.
- Involvement: All are welcome to contribute their time and talents towards the fundraiser. Each class is asked to contribute five donation items (minimum value of $50 or more) used towards the silent auction. Room Parents will help organize this effort.
- The gala is above all a celebration of friendship, community building, and educational excellence. In attendance – faculty, alumni, parishioners, business members of the community, friends, and parents/guardians.
To learn more about the event, please contact the Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.