2017-18 School Lunch Information
- MAY MENU
- Don’t forget to keep your lunch account topped up – here’s how to do this on ParentsWeb:
- Log in to ParentsWeb
- Click on FACTS
- Add funds to the 2017-18 School Year – Lunch
- Our school district code is spe-ma
Get the RenWeb HOME App and top up your balance on your mobile device. The RenWeb Home is available on Android and iOS and costs $4.99/year. https://www.renweb.com/our-services/mobile-apps/
- If your child has no lunch account balance he/she will be served a sandwich and salad bar and the family will be charged $3.50. Please make every effort to order lunch ahead of time.
- Saint Peter School offers a nutritious, well balanced, made fresh from scratch each day by Chef Doug Pollander.
- Lunch costs $3.50 for a small (good for younger children), and $4.50 for a large (for older children). Both small and large are complete lunches, including Salad Bar and Dessert.
- We have various menu choices to please much of the school population – vegetarian options are always available. Sandwiches are also always available: Soy Butter & Jelly or Ham/Turkey & Cheese.
- We use fresh, locally grown produce used throughout the menu when possible.
- There is no hot lunch on half days.