How to order lunch on ParentsWeb
2017-18 School Lunch Information
- January Lunch Menu
- Hot lunch orders must be placed and paid for in advance online on ParentsWeb.
- Our school district code is spe-ma
- Get the RenWeb HOME App and order on your mobile device. The RenWeb Home is available on Android and iOS and costs $4.99/year. https://www.renweb.com/our-services/mobile-apps/
- ParentsWeb Instruction Manual
- If your child has no lunch order he/she will be served a sandwhich and salad bar and the family will be charged $3.50. Please make every effort to order lunch ahead of time.
- Saint Peter School offers a nutritious, well balanced, made fresh from scratch each day by Chef Doug Pollander.
- Lunch costs $3.50 for a small (good for younger children), and $4.50 for a large (for older children). Both small and large are complete lunches, including Salad Bar and Dessert.
- We have various menu choices to please much of the school population – vegetarian options are always available. Sandwiches are also always available: Soy Butter & Jelly or Ham/Turkey & Cheese.
- We use fresh, locally grown produce used throughout the menu when possible.
- There is no hot lunch on half days.