Seventeenth Annual Dare to Dream Gala & Auction
Please save the date for the largest fundraiser of the academic year, Saint Peter School’s Seventeenth Annual Gala & Auction held on Saturday, March 14, 2020, 5:00 P.M. Location: The Charles Hotel in Harvard Square
Ten Fun Facts About the Gala & Auction
1. The Gala & Auction is Saint Peter School’s largest fundraiser of the school year.
2. The event begins at 6:00 P.M. with cocktails, passed hors-‘d oeuvres, and silent auction. Followed by dinner, remarks, and dancing.
3. The proceeds from the ticket sales and the auction are earmarked for the Annual Fund by making Catholic education accessible for Saint Peter School Students.
4. The highlight of the evening is the Fund-A-Need for a scholarship. Last year, the community raised over $30,000 for St. Peter School financial aid.
5. Teachers’ Gift of Time is among the favorite silent auction items.
Favorites from last year’s Gift of Time:
- Cooking with Chef Doug for four students
- Grade 7 Teacher Mr. Robert Gray’s wife, bakes and donates four delicious bread for 3 weeks awarded to the three highest bidders.
- St. Peter Afterdark for eight students with Mr. Smith and Sr. Carazo
- And many more!
6. Room Parents organizes classroom tables. This is a great way to show “classroom spirit” by attending a fun evening together with friends. Feel free to arrive solo, with your spouse/partner, friend, or relative. Mention on the RSVP card your seating preference.
7. Advancement Office is in search of donations for the silent auction. Take a peek at the wish list:
8. What to wear? Cocktail attire or business attire.
9. Involvement: All are welcome to contribute their time and talents towards the fundraiser. Each class is asked to contribute five donation items (minimum value of $50 or more) used towards the silent auction. Room Parents will help organize this effort.
10. The gala is above all a celebration of friendship, community building, and educational excellence. In attendance – faculty, alumni, parishioners, business members of the community, friends, and parents/guardians.
To learn more about the event, please contact the Advancement Office at email@example.com.